Welcome to The Loony Planet!

Greetings! You're here because you were wondering, "Hmm where can I run to escape from myself?" Yes, I'm talking about your sad, lonely, and pathetic self! You're too wound up. You've got to loosen up! And I can help you (or at least, I think I can), you know why? Because in the real world, you and I are not so different. We're sick and tired of trying so hard to be perfect! Sick and tired of putting on a straight face and pretending that everything is all right! Sick and tired of trying so hard to meet expectations! Sick and tired of people telling us what to do! Sick and tired of all the hate, the injustice, and the cruelty in the world around us!

Well, I got news for you. In this loony world, you're free! Whatever you've got bottled up inside, you can let it out. You can block out all that poison that's taking over your mind from the real world. Release yourself from the clutches of your so-called, fast-paced life! Close your eyes and let your imagination run wild! You're unique imagination is the key here. Let it take over you. Just this once. Together, you and I can discover new things and new possibilities! So come along, and let's venture into this dark, loony world! Enjoy your stay and keep visiting!

Monday, October 24, 2011

Loony Music of the Day #2


This is a song called Shine On You Crazy Diamond by Pink Floyd from their album Wish You Were Here. The music is so soothing. It totally describes the calm, serene environment here in the Loony World. Enjoy!

By the way, Pink Floyd were a totally loony band. They just won't admit it. Much of their music and lyrics are loony. Even the concept art on their music albums is loony!

No comments:

Post a Comment